- Make an appointment by phone or on-line.
- Before going to the vet, call for advice.
- Call you vet beforehand, some vets only see urgent cases.
- Only one healthy adult person should accompany the pet.
- After arrival, wait outside and follow instructions from the staff.
- Disinfect your hands when entering if the disinfectant is at disposal.
- Avoid contact (no handshaking) and keep at least 2 metres distance from other people at all times.
- Try not to touch anything in the waiting and consultation room.
- Contactless payment is preferred.
- And don’t forget to wash your hands often and properly.
Please keep in mind that these recommendations do not apply to all regions at all times as the situation is constantly changing, depending on the epidemiological risk in the area. We encourage you to keep up to date with the advice from your government and local veterinary authority.
These precautions are recommended to protect people; there is currently no evidence that pets can be infected with the new coronavirus.